King Latham Law PLLC, has a reputation for excellence, first-class legal representation and a stellar client service. Roberta King Latham believes in handling all cases with professionalism. I do not believe in a one-strategy-for-all concept. Each clients needs are unique and each client is treated as such.
My Mission is very clear – to treat all clients like royalty and represent them in a manner that they deserve to be represented.
I am passionate about justice and strive to ensure that it is served in the best manner possible. My values of treating all clients like royalty and family values help in keeping my passion intact and ever increasing.
COMMITTED TO YOUR RIGHTS
Roberta King Latham has received numerous recognitions and awards including Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Civil Litigation Defense (2011, 2012, 2013), Business North Carolina Legal Elite, Young Guns (2011, 2012), Women Extraordinaire Recipient, Business Leader Media (2010) among others:
- Martindale Hubbell, AV Rated.
- Super Lawyers, Civil Litigation Defense (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Everyday Award Recipient, Winston-Salem Ambassadors, (2019)
- Charles F. Blanchard Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, NCBA YLD (2007-2008)
- Litigation Counsel of America
9 Legal Presentations
3 Civic Presentations
6 Memberships and Activities
16+ years of Experience
I believe it is important to be part of community and I am always on the lookout for a chance to serve it.
- Forsyth Country Day School Parents’ Association Representative for Pre–K (“Scholars”) (2017–2018)
- Women’s Resource Center of Greensboro – Legal Hotline Volunteer (2016-present)
- Wake Forest University School of Law Litigation Clinic Supervising Attorney (2008-present)
- Elon University School of Law Extern Site Supervisor (Fall 2016)
- Women’s Fund of Winston-Salem, part of the Winston-Salem Foundation (2014-Present)
- United Way of Forsyth County
- Young Leaders United (2011-2015)
- Community Impact Council (2006-2008)